Welcome to the most prestigious University preparation simulation in Salt Lake City. Follow the steps below to begin your life after high school. Good luck to you in your journey!
I am a multidisciplinary educator with over 20 years of experience. I strive to be innovative, collaborative, self-motivated and empathetic. Leadership, mentoring, facilitation, design, partnership and community engagement are all in my tool belt. My formative years were spent in Latin America, providing me with a global perspective, though I have a strong local focus.
My objective is to create cutting edge, immersive educational technology experiences and learning tools. I enjoy utilizing my B.S. in Developmental Psychology, and my M.Ed. in Instructional Design to build hybrid environments. While I specialize in adolescents, I am well versed in adult learning, as well as early childhood. As I look toward a future driven by the exponential growth of technology, I see learning environments equipped with VR, AR, and techniques designed with today’s learner in mind.
I look forward to joining you in a brainstorm.
Community Program Manager
Leadership & Management
· 15 – years as a supervisor, mentor, advocate, advisor, colleague & cheer leader.
· SLRN – Salt Lake Regional Network Staffing Subcommittee (Chair) & Advisory Board.
· 10 – former employees are now educational managers.
Group Facilitation & Training
· 90 – Participants served annually; 1200+ total
· Plan & facilitate bi-annual staff training; Presenter at state-wide Jumpstart & Recharge conference.
· Created animated orientation video, van training, snack training, staff training.
Content Creation & Curriculum Design
· 200+ – Educational experiences developed, designed & implemented.
· Developed and produced YouthCity TV, CityVille, YouthCity University, & Futurama programs.
· Implementation of virtual & augmented reality, streaming, Breakout EDU.
Partnership & Community Engagement
· Manage, maintain and support multiple community partnerships.
· Plan, market, coordinate and M.C. numerous community events and activities.
· Chair of the Liberty Park Partners community committee.
Program Emphasis - Preparing students to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate technology-based instruction for educational contexts. The theoretical issues associated with technology-supported instruction and the applications of technology to support best-teaching practices.
Program Emphasis - The study of how people change across multiple psychological domains from infancy throughout their lifespan. Specializing in adolescent development and autism.